- Traditional Chinese Medical (TCM) acupuncture. This modality involves the placement of needles in various muscular or acupoints to treat a wide array of ailments. Specific points and stimulation will vary by patient needs.
Initial Consultation and Exam
- 30 minute appointment to establish a treatment plan, address questions, and build your personalized wellness guide. Sessions are available in-person OR virtually.
- TCM acupuncture for children under 12. Children respond exceptionally well to Chinese medicine. We offer smaller prices for small people. Please call to schedule this appointment
- We offer shortened appointments designed specifically to help manage stress. Sessions often include the use of needles along with guided imagery and breathing to manage stress and reduce tension. Please call to schedule this appointment
- Herbal consultation for new patients. No needles will be used, however herbal remedies will be prescribed and available for purchase after appointment. Please call to schedule this appointment
Tuina (Chinese massage)
- Asian massage and bodywork session (25 minute). Please call to schedule this appointment
- Cupping session (25 minutes). Please call to schedule this appointment